- Placing of 7,184,391 existing ordinary shares representing c. 10% of Fagron’s outstanding share capital by WPEF VI Holdco III BE B.V., jointly owned by Waterland Private Equity Fund VI C.V. and Baltisse NV
- Offer price of €16.2 per share, which is a 8.4% discount to the last closing price on 2 July 2019
- Gross proceeds amount to c. € 116.4 million
- The selling shareholder still holds 20.2% of Fagron’s outstanding share capital post-transaction
- Kempen has been actively marketing Fagron via roadshows, investor calls, and our conference
- This successful transaction marks Kempen’s seventh Life Sciences ECM transaction in 2019
Fagron is a Belgium based pharmaceuticals company focused on delivering personalised medicine to hospitals, clinics, pharmacies and patients in Europe, North America and Latin America. Fagron covers the entire value chain of personalised medicine including essentials & brands, compounding services, and premium pharmaceuticals.