- The private placement comprised of c. 4.9 million new shares at a placement price of NOK 45 per share, generating NOK 222 million in gross proceeds
- Based on pre-deal market sounding the accelerated bookbuilding offering generated strong demand from existing shareholders, new institutional investors and momentum players, resulting in a multiple times covered orderbook in which allocations were skewed towards existing shareholders
- Members of the management team participated in the transaction
- Transaction proceeds are envisaged to fund Betalutin® manufacturing activities, and clinical and commercial activities in preparation for its launch, next to general corporate purposes
- This successful offering marks Kempen’s second Life Sciences ECM transaction in 2019. It is our first engagement in this sector with a Norwegian company, a testimony of our ambition to work with innovative Scandinavian companies, and building on our successful involvement with two Swedish biotech firms in the recent past
Nordic Nanovector is committed to develop and deliver innovative therapies to patients to address major unmet medical needs and advance cancer care. The Company aspires to become a leader in the development of targeted therapies for haematological cancers. Nordic Nanovector's lead clinical-stage candidate is Betalutin®, a novel CD37-targeting antibody-radionuclide-conjugate designed to advance the treatment of non-Hodgkin's lymphoma (NHL). NHL is an indication with substantial unmet medical need, representing a growing market forecast to be worth nearly USD 29 billion by 2026. Nordic Nanovector intends to retain marketing rights and to actively participate in the commercialisation of Betalutin® in core markets.