Private Placement - Joint Global Coordinator and Joint Bookrunner Newron Pharmaceuticals
Newron Pharmaceuticals is a biopharmaceutical company focused on the development of novel therapies for patients with diseases of the central nervous system and pain.
- Placement of 2,000,000 new shares, representing 12.6% of Newron’s pre-deal outstanding share capital
- Issue price of CHF 13.50 per share resulting in gross proceeds of CHF 27.0 million
- Strong indications of interest were received during a market sounding exercise prior to transaction launch
- The accelerated book-building process generated strong demand from US and European Life Sciences specialist and generalist investors, resulting in a multiple times oversubscribed order book
- Transaction proceeds will be used for the company’s operations, research programs and the development of the company’s current and future pipeline products with a focus on its schizophrenia drug Evenamide
- Kempen acted as Joint Global Coordinator and Joint Bookrunner in this transaction