- Initial public offering on the Nasdaq Global Market of 6,000,000 primary shares at a price of USD 14.00 per share
- In addition, the company granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to 900,000 additional shares, which could result in gross proceeds to grow to USD 96.6m in case the over-allotment option is exercised in full
- Trading of HOOKIPA’s shares on the Nasdaq Global Select Market under the symbol “HOOK” commences on 18 April 2019
- Recognized for its Life Sciences sector knowledge and deep specialist investor inroads, Kempen was the sole pure-play European investment bank in the bank syndicate, assisting this originally Austrian incorporated company with its outreach towards European as well as US investors
- HOOKIPA’s IPO marks the first initial public offering on an American stock exchange in which Kempen acted as an underwriter after receiving its US underwriting license in mid 2018
HOOKIPA Pharma Inc. is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company developing a new class of immunotherapeutics, targeting infectious diseases and cancers based on its proprietary arenavirus platform that is designed to reprogram the body’s immune system.