- Graydon, the market leader in B2B information services in the Netherlands and Belgium, with a strong presence in the UK market, was acquired by Creditsafe, the global credit data and risk intelligence experts
- Both Creditsafe and Graydon are focused on providing an integrated business information offering to accelerate the long-term growth and economic stability of their clients. Creditsafe and Graydon together will benefit, and this will drive innovation and grow customer portfolios. Through this deal, Creditsafe will combine its expertise and international coverage with Graydon’s market knowledge and value added analytical services to help both local companies and their global clients to keep on growing their business. Kempen & Co’s Tech & FinTech team acted as exclusive financial adviser to Atradius on its sale of Graydon
- The transaction is further testament to Kempen & Co’s FinTech expertise. Furthermore, it underpins Kempen & Co’s strong position as sell-side M&A adviser. Since 2020, Kempen & Co advised on more than 80 transactions across different countries, representing a total deal value of c. €28bn in a challenging and unprecedented pandemic environment
- Creditsafe, the global business intelligence experts, are the world’s most used providers of business reports. Today 110,000 customers globally depend on Creditsafe to make critical business decisions. Using real-time data from over 9,000 sources across 160+ countries Creditsafe provide its customer with clarity over their commercial landscape, allowing them to confidently optimise risk within their business.
- Graydon helps companies and governments with business information for over 130 years. Graydon collects, analyses and interprets data and provides insight into credit information and risk & compliance. Graydon enables organisations to make the right decisions based on relevant business insights to promote ethical, transparent and responsible trade. Graydon is an innovative business partner that creates predictive scores and delivers high-quality, tailor-made insights. This limits risks and increases commercial opportunities
- Graydon has offices in Amsterdam, Antwerp, London and Cardiff
- Atradius provides trade credit insurance, surety and collections services worldwide through a strategic presence in more than 50 countries. Atradius has access to credit information on 200 million companies worldwide. Its credit insurance, bonding and collections products help protect companies throughout the world from payment risks associated with selling products and services on trade credit
- Atradius forms part of Grupo Catalana Occidente (GCO.MC), one of the leading insurers in Spain and worldwide in credit insurance