Fiduciary Management Workshop The challenges and outcomes for the trustees
Venue: Central London Location – Full details to be announced shortly
In our breakfast workshop we will facilitate a round table discussion on two key areas for trustees who have thought about the benefits of fiduciary management, but have lingering questions over the challenges in adopting this model, and what trustee meetings look and feel like having been through the transition.
Our guest speaker, Peter Dorward from IC Select, will facilitate a discussion on some of the challenges that trustees face which include:
- How to get consensus from all the stakeholders?
- What items are going to have the most important impact on your decision to change models?
- How to differentiate between fiduciary managers?
Jeff Neate and Paul Francis at Kempen, will lead the discussion on the trustee’s role under a fiduciary management mandate:
- How does a trustee retain control?
- What do trustee meetings focus on?
- How do you measure your fiduciary manager?
The meeting will be chaired by Nicholas Clapp, Head of Business Development at Kempen.
Timings – 8.30am to 10.00am
To reserve your place on the 17th January 2018, please click here
I am unable to attend, please click here