- Placement of 2,948,228 shares, c. 15% of Immunovia’s outstanding share capital, at a price of SEK 135 per share, representing a discount of c. 10% to the 30-day VWAP
- Gross proceeds amount to c. SEK 400 million, representing the largest capital increase since the Company’s IPO in 2015
- The proceeds are expected to be used to fund the Company’s investments in an accelerated commercialization start for IMMray™ PanCan-d and for general corporate purposes
- In addition to strong support from existing and new local investors, the Company also attracted sizeable demand from international investors thus further broadening its shareholder base
- Kempen & Co assisted the Company with extensive investor engagement over the last twelve months, across its network spanning both Europe and the United States
- Over the past 18 months, this transaction marks Kempen & Co’s fifth in the Nordics region, the very first in which it acted as a Global Coordinator, where it retains a strong ambition to work with innovative companies
Immunovia AB is a diagnostic company that is developing and commercializing highly accurate blood tests for the early detection of cancer and autoimmune diseases based on Immunovia's proprietary test platform called IMMray™. Tests are based on antibody biomarker microarray analysis using advanced machine-learning and bioinformatics to single-out a set of relevant biomarkers that indicate a certain disease. Thus, forming a unique “disease biomarker signature". The company was founded in 2007, based on cancer studies and ground-breaking research in the Department of Immuntechnology at Lund University and CREATE Health Cancer Center, Sweden. The first product, IMMray™ PanCan-d, is undergoing clinical evaluation in some of the world's largest clinical studies for pancreatic cancer, PanFAM-1, PanSYM-1 and PanDIA-1 and is currently entering the final validation for sales start Q4 2020. When validated, IMMray™ PanCan-d will be the first blood-based test for early diagnosis of pancreatic cancer on the market, with a potential to significantly improve patient survival and outcome. Immunovia's shares (IMMNOV) are listed on Nasdaq Stockholm.