- dacadoo’s Series C capital increase was led by an undisclosed international investor.
- The proceeds from the round will be utilized for dacadoo’s global growth strategy.
- To date dacadoo has raised ~CHF 70 million in funding.
- Kempen acted as adviser to dacadoo in both its Series B and C capital increases.
- dacadoo is a global InsurTech and HealthTech company.
- Based in Zurich, Switzerland, dacadoo develops and operates a mobile-first digital health engagement platform that helps people live healthier, more active lives through a combination of motivational techniques from behavioral science, online gaming and social networks, as well as artificial intelligence and automated coaching.
- dacadoo’s Health Score and Health Engagement solution fits well in insurers’ health, life and disability (prevention-focused) strategies by focusing on healthy living and sustainable employability.
- The customer journey is optimized to engage clients of health, life & disability insurers and vendors of corporate health programs and it is delivered through mobile apps (iPhone & Android) and a web app built in responsive design.
- Clients include a.o. Aon, Generali, Hannover Re, Irish Life, Menzis, Optum (part of UnitedHealth) and Oracle.
- The solution is based on over 300 million person-years of clinical data, its patented, real-time Health Score makes health individually measurable.
- The technology is provided as a fully branded, white-labelled or it can be integrated into customer products via APIs.