Tech & FinTech
Kempen & Co’s specialist Tech & FinTech team meets the growing demand in this sector for independent corporate finance advisory. Our team brings many years of experience and has an in-depth understanding of the sector, supported by extensive knowledge of applicable rules and regulations.
Advising tech and fintech companies
Kempen & Co’s specialist Tech & FinTech team provides the following services:
Mergers & Acquisitions
- M&A Sell-side
- M&A buy-side
- Buy-and-build strategies
- Leveraged buy-outs
- Public to public mergers
- Public to private transactions
- Growth equity (series A, B,C, D and beyond)
- Convertible loans
- Pre-IPO convertibles
- Secondary transactions (incl. founder’s private shares sales)
- Special situation funding
Equity capital market transactions (including IPOs, cross-over)
- Initial public offerings (IPO)
- Sell downs
- Block trades
- Crossover transactions
- Tender offers
- Take-over defense
- Independent advice on the (re-)financing of debt within a capital structure
- Acquisition-driven debt structuring and related financial advice
Our focus is on Tech and FinTech companies active in the digital economy.
We connect our clients to an extensive global network of investors ranging from (specialised) venture capital, growth capital and private equity investors to institutional and strategic investors.
To institutional investors we also offer access to dedicated research, sales & trading specialists.