Kempen European Real Estate has advised on over €100 billion of real estate transactions since 2011 in 15 European countries, spanning across the residential, retail, office, logistics, healthcare, elderly homes and development sub-sectors.
Our clients include most of the largest listed real estate companies and private equity firms, as well as a wide range of pension funds, insurance companies, sovereign wealth funds and governments.
We take pride in providing independent advice, combining a deep understanding of the real estate industry and capital markets with first-class structuring solutions.
As the only investment bank with dedicated European Real Estate teams located in New York, London and Amsterdam, we offer access to a truly global investor network.
UNRIVALLED TRACK RECORD
Delivering successful results for our clients has led to a high level of repeat business and meant we have been able to build an unrivalled track record:
- #1 in European real estate ECM from 2014 to 2018 year-to-date
- #1 bank in European real estate IPOs since 2011
- Leading position in public takeovers, advising in 5 European real estate public takeovers in 2018
- Leading position in European real estate M&A transactions (sell side only)
- Leading position in non-listed European real estate placements
- Independent debt advisory